Contact me : cr7myselfjoel@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

About Me


My name is Joel Shaju.I am coming from a place called Thiruvatta in the small village of Aymanam in the city Kottayam.Now I am pursuing my degree in Marian College Kuttikkanam.Staying away from home has been a tough and new venture for me being a day scholar for about my whole schooling life and now for pursuing my degree and I needed survive at hostel.Now i am in the second year of my degree and I found my one year of college and hostel life go speedily than I thought so.

     After one year of my college life I still have not found myself at peace as in what to do after my three years of degree.To find new aspects in life I am starting this blog.

     This blog is a platform where I can share my views and also find interesting feedbacks from others too.

     As this being my first post let me tell some facts i like about Kuttikkanam. Kuttikkanam being a hill station it is chilly all around the year.Even small breezes in the noon give a small chill.Kuttikkanam is home to some mind blowing view points.Some one like me coming from a city, who has not seen hill stations it was always a beautiful scene.Summer Palace and Ashley Bungalow are two of the major attractions that can be enjoyed by anyone who visit Kuttikkanam.These places made Kuttikkanam interesting for me.If you ever visit Kuttikkanam do check out these places, I hope it will make your day.

8 comments:

Pages