Contact me : cr7myselfjoel@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 

I have not had an opportunity to travel to any place on my own alone. Mostly I go for trips with my family. The longest destination I have gone with my friends is to Alappuzha from Kottayam. Me and my friend started our journey from Kottayam on an afternoon and we reached Alappuzha beach by evening around five o clock. We reached there and took a walk through the beach talking to each other. The gentle sea breeze passing through the shores of the beach was so pleasant. We sat at the rocks close to the beach watching the sun set. Watching the sun gently dip into the sea along with a chat was so beautiful. I wonder when we can go for a trip again.

From there we started our way back to home at almost at 7 o clock. On the way back we had a lime tea from a tea shack near the beach. It was a pleasant weather for a lime tea as it was starting to rain. As soon as we finished our tea we rushed to our car as it had started raining. The driving amidst the rain was a little fun and frightening as the road was not clear due to the heavy rainfall. But we hopefully made back home without any problems and the trip was so joyful even the rain had created a small inconvenience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages