Contact me : cr7myselfjoel@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

                                                               HOW I LOST MY PHONE 


The previous evening a companion surged me out of the house to get the initial demonstration at a nearby bar's music night. After a couple of beverages I understood my telephone wasn't in my pocket. I checked the table we were sitting at, the bar, the washrooms, and after searching everywhere I utilized my companion's telephone to call mine.

After two rings somebody replied, gave out a low slicky laugh, and hung up. They didn't answer once more. I in the long run surrendered it as an act of futility and headed home.

I realised my telephone was at m nightstand, right where I left it before going to sleep and found it was just a bad dream I had. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages